Differences Between Falsies, Lash Lift and Eyelash Extensions
Posted on April 04 2019
Lash enhancement has been an ongoing trend for Malaysian ladies especially when it provides a fuller look even without makeup. Extensions add volume, curl and length without the fuss of putting on falsies and applying mascara. If you do not like to be extra careful during face washing, and tend to sweat during sports or loves sleeping with pillow covering your eyes, then lash lift is definitely perfect for you.
Save time with your lash solution done at home or anywhere convenient for you:
Here we list down the differences between falsies, lash extensions and lash lift:
False lashes, being a strip lash, are adhered on top of your lashes using a lash adhesive. They are light-weight and range from very natural looking (whispies) to very full (glam style). False lashes are perfect if you prefer to remove immediately after your special event. It will take you 5 minutes to apply (only if you are expert doing it) and you can increase the volume with mascara coating on top. Usually falsies are used during makeup application to enhance your look. The good news is, you can reuse it up to 3 times.
How falsies enhance your makeup look:
Lash extensions are every girls' dream because you get the 'I love this' look every time you wakeup. It's the best option if you are super busy (working woman), have less time to put on makeup, preparing to go travelling or during wedding to take you on until honeymoon trip. It can last 3 to 4 weeks depending on how delicate you are with the lashes.
If done properly, lash extensions won’t harm your lashes, but you have to be careful about how you sleep (not on your stomach) and when removing eye makeup, it can be a little troublesome because any liquid (especially oil based remover) that touches it will cause it to fall off faster. If you have the habit of rubbing your eyes, then extensions may not be suitable for you. It will fall off much faster when more pressure apply to both extensions and original lashes.
Tips : after lash extension normally lash artist will advice not to put eyeliner or mascara it will harm your lashes very fast. You don't have to because the extensions will enhance your eyes already!
If you are a sports person, lash lift is the only option for you (who says sporty can't be sexy?) Keratin lash lift is a process of 'lash perming' when lifting solution is used to apply to your original lashes on a silicone rod with water soluble glue. The lash artist will then arrange your original lashes in a new position with curled up direction. It is a gentle process to allow your lashes to be lifted up by the treatment solution. After a short processing time (also sleep time) between 5 to 15 minutes, the lifting solution is removed and replaced with a setting lotion. You're done!
Before after application by Effortless professional lash artist:
5 Benefits of Keratin Lash Lift:
- Long lasting up to 90 days - Suitable for busy person who don't have the luxury of time to keep redoing it. The amount of time needed per treatment is much shorter (30 minutes) compared to 2 hours (extensions)
- Enhance your natural eyelash - if you don't like anything overly dramatic, lash lift is the best option because it enhances your existing look with curled up lashes.
- Suitable for short and thicker original lashes - if you have this, it is perfect for lash lift. The end result will WOW you more. However, if you have very less original lashes, then extensions is better because it closes the gap in between.
- Low maintenance - this is definitely a steal because you only need to to spend once every 3 months. Comparing to lash extensions, you will need to redo every 4 weeks. Lash lift is definitely more cost efficient.
- Stubborn or droopy lashes - lash lift helps to curl up your droopy lashes so it won't look dull. Sometimes, extensions don't work well with droopy lashes because it creates two layers between the extended and the original ones. On the other hand, lash lift ensures all droopy lashes are curled up so you won't have to deal with these stubborn lashes anymore!
Effortless lash artist are professionally vetted to ensure they use certified products and have more than 3 years experience in the field. We send our professionals to your doorstep - home, office or hotels.