Physiotherapy Neuro Rehab
Neurological Physiotherapy at the comfort of your home
Neurological rehabilitation (rehab) is a professional-supervised program created for people with any form of diseases, injury, or disorders arising from the nervous system.
Neurorehabilitation is a complex medical process that aims to aid recovery from a nervous system injury such as stroke, Parkinson’s disease, and multiple sclerosis. It is designed to meet your individual needs, depending on your specific condition and disease, to help you return to the highest level of function and independence as well as reduce symptoms. In addition to improving the quality of life – physically, emotionally, and socially.
After the successful completion of the physiotherapy, you'll be able to improve mobility (movement), muscle control, gait (walking), and balance. Also better management in spasticity and pain, and maintain range of motion.
All of the VLT therapists come from various licensed professional backgrounds and training which consists of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Visceral Manipulation Techniques, Neural Manipulation Techniques, Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapy, Dry Needling, Manual Therapy. In addition to their professional license and training, VL Therapy and Wellness provide rigorous internal training for all the therapists to keep them updated and improve their skills which maximize our client’s benefits.
TTDI, Damansara, Bandar Utama, Desa Park City, Petaling Jaya
There is an extra RM50 for a surcharge if beyond 10kms radius from Mont Kiara.
Anyone with a sports injury, shoulder pain, shoulder impingement, lower back pain, knee pain, osteoarthritis
Not suitable for
- Pregnant woman
- Individual with any health complications
- Individual with any health risk
During the session, the VLT team will need to assess according to your concern/issue and treat accordingly such as back pain, shoulder pain, sports injuries, gastric reflux, digestive disorders, migraine, stroke, and Parkinson etc. In VL Therapy, they cater to your treatment plan because they believe there is no one-size-fits-all treatment.
Hence, they treat by practising manual hands-on techniques (Visceral/Neural Manipulation, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Dry Needling, Myofascial Release etc) and exercises/movement therapy to help you reduce pain, improve range of motion and strength using a dumbbell, exercise bands, steppers, bicycles etc accordingly to suit your personal needs and goals.
How to book
- Select your preferred date and time
- Click Book Now
- Enter address, notes and booking information
- Complete payment online (Select ipay88 payment provider for bank transfer or credit card options)
- Once confirmed, our representative will be in touch with you
Payment can be made by various methods such as Cash, NETS, MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, Amex, Cheque, Giro, Bank Transfer and QR Pay.
Per our cancellation policy, if you need to reschedule or cancel your session, we require 24 hours of advance notice. Any missed or cancelled appointment within 24 hours will be charged a 20% cancellation fee based on the cost of the treatment session. This policy is necessary to avoid denying appointments to patients who may be on the waiting list.
- How do I make an appointment? Log in to your account and select your service from the main menu. Then sit back and wait for your professional therapist to arrive.
- How long does a session of treatment last? Initial assessment and treatment take approximately one hour. Follow up sessions are either 30 to 60 minutes depending on the type of treatment and variety of factors.
- What can I expect from the treatment session? We can expect that the treatment will help you to reduce pain, improve posture, improve strength, flexibility, and mobility.
- How is VL Therapy and Wellness different from other therapies? In VL Therapy and Wellness, we practised in a more holistic way of approach. We find your root cause of pain by picturing your body in a more global way internal and externally through muscles, organs, nerves, lymph flow and even emotions that could cause physical limitations. We find the root cause of pain, not symptoms. We work with various manual techniques which promote painless treatment while achieving the best outcome for the client.
- Are VL Therapy and Wellness treatment painful? No! Most of our clients claimed our treatment to be surprisingly painless but extremely powerful. It also depends on individual pain tolerance and which type of treatment the therapists performed. If you experienced any discomfort, just let your therapist know and they can take caution during your treatment.
- Will I get treated during my initial assessment? Yes. After the first session of treatment, we will also continually re-assess throughout your entire program to personalize treatment and seek the root cause of your pain. However, we also do provide consultation services only.
- How many sessions/ visits do I need? In VL Therapy and Wellness, we have a lot of testimonials where our clients commented on total relief after just one session especially for those who see us immediately after they experience the pain. However, major injuries or chronic problems may require a few more sessions as we focus on treating the root cause while managing the symptoms.
- How can VL Therapy and Wellness help me if I’m not in pain? In VL Therapy and Wellness, we are trained to prevent and detect your potential injury and pain that can be developed in the future. Early prevention and management will always help you to be in the best condition to prevent pain. Don’t wait until the pain brings you a major problem.
- Do I need a doctor referral? No, we accept patients with or without doctors’ referrals to be treated by any of our therapists.
- What should I wear to my appointment? You can wear any outfit that is comfortable and convenient for you and our therapists to undergo treatment. However, you may bring an extra outfit to change for the treatment, such as sports attire.
- What condition and injury do VL Therapy and Wellness treat? In VL Therapy and Wellness, we are well trained and came across various injuries from physical disabilities, organ impairment, lymphedema and etc. Feel free to contact us if you have any enquiries about your condition and injuries before booking an appointment with us. We will arrange for you the most suitable therapist in our clinic according to your condition.
- How do I choose which therapist is right for me? You will never go wrong with any of our therapists. All of our therapists have gone through extensive training beyond their professional schooling and internal training from our clinics. In VL Therapy and Wellness, each and every therapist will work together to make sure our client gets their best treatment out of our clinic.