Physiowerkz Sports/Therapeutic Massage
Our Bodywerkz technique is a first-of-its-kind uniquely designed massage program that has in-depth physiological reasoning behind each stroke with different visible and tangible results. The first phase is carefully applied to achieve the therapeutic goals of treating musculoskeletal complaints, orthopedic conditions, and movement dysfunction.
Second corrective phase in Bodywerkz, techniques chosen are highly dependent on the tissue type, body morphology, personality traits, and mostly, on the demands needed for our body. The last phase aims for prevention in injury-free or recovered individuals where they want to focus on long-term restoration and maintenance ensuring continuous tissue health is within the healthy range.
Learn more about: Massage Therapy
Physiowerkz Publika: A2-02-06, Publika Solaris Dutamas, 1 Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Physiowerkz Soho Suites KLCC: B1-36-5, Soho Suites KLCC, Jalan Perak, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
- Anyone who would like to get some relief/relaxation from their pain/stiffness/tiredness - housewives, office worker, etc
- Athlete/anyone who play sports
Not suitable for
- Anyone who is not feeling well/fever
- Therapeutic Massage helps in chronic pain, stiffness management, detoxification, and wellness, as well as chronic circulatory management (cold feet, cold hands, hormonal).
- Sports Massage is suitable for post-training recovery and prevention as well as pre-training preparation and enhancement.
How to book
- Select your preferred date and time
- Click Book Now
- Enter address, notes, and booking information
- Complete payment online (Select ipay88 payment provider for bank transfer or credit card options)
- Once confirmed, our representative will be in touch with you
Full payment to be made online via Credit card or bank transfer option prior to scheduling your home service appointment.
- Do I need to be referred to by a doctor or can I just book an appointment? All therapists here are retrained internally using our PMAT-stringent protocols and processes adopted from the Australian framework of Direct-Access Practice. They are subjected to constant reassessment with emphasis on being safe and clinically sound at all times as medically recognized professionals and ethical practitioners. When the conditions presented are beyond our jurisdiction of practice, we will not treat them and will direct them to the appropriate doctors to be assessed first. On the other hand, we also work very closely with doctors on some conditions that had been screened by them which requires physiotherapy or medical fitness intervention.
- What do I need to bring with me? Doctor’s report and X-ray usually. A doctor’s referral or a guarantee letter will help facilitate those who need to make a company and insurance medical claim.
- How long will each session last and how many sessions do I need? Each session lasts 45 min but with the time taken for changing and re-evaluation, the actual session may be around 40-min. Depending on each case, normally the best results are achieved when a person goes through the entire THREE phases of our recommended rehab program.
- Will I be able to get 100% better? With any cut, sprains, strains, trauma, or an “overuse” injury, the body has to go through 3 phases of the healing process. Once “healed” the injured tissue has to be prepared and loaded up gradually. Usually, an inflammation process takes 2-6 weeks depending on the severity to “heal” and the loading phase, another 2- 6 weeks, depending on the demand of an activity.
- Can I do a self-massage? If it is meant to achieve a feel-good feeling for temporary pain relief and if the area is reachable, yes. However, you may not be in the best position to apply the right depth and direction of force to get the most effective results, and you are most likely to end up straining the arm/hand used.
- Can I do a workout if I am in pain? Can I go back to dead-lifts/aggressive gym routines after this? You have to listen to your body especially during the first two weeks. Pain is a biological alarm telling you that something is not right. Reduce or rest for full protection. However, you can and should return (and we will guide you stage by stage) to your activities from Week 2 onwards and gradually load up by Week 4 following the theory of the healing process. However, it is important to find out if your workout routines are done correctly and safely.
Terms and Conditions
- By appointment only
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your session, we require 24 hours of advance notice. Any missed or canceled appointment within 24 hours will be charged RM100 cancellation fee.