Book Professional Hairline Embroidery Directly To You
Hairline embroidery is a procedure that involves filling up the unwanted space on the forehead. It is an easy and efficient method and is relatively painless when compared to hair transplants. Also known as a microblading hairline, this procedure is a semi-permanent technique that uses a blade to apply pigment on the skin, which will result in a higher volume, thicker hairline.
We are offering the best at-home, on-demand hairline embroidery service in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The Effortless team will assign vetted and certified hairline specialists right to your doorstep.
Other embroidery treatment by Effortless vetted senior expert with proven track record. Click to find out more about service prices.
- Mist Eyebrow Embroidery
- Microblading Eyebrow Embroidery
- Lips Embroidery
- Keratin Lash Lift
- Eyelash Extension
- Eyeliner Embroidery
Who will be arriving at your doorstep?
Professional hairline specialist with more than 5 years experience (all specialist are vetted in terms of profile, experience, and qualification)
- Hairline design
- Numbing cream
- Embroidery treatment
- Recovery cream
- Big foreheads
- Receding hairline
- Thinning hairline
- Look younger with a thicker hairline
- Natural hair strands are used to replicate a fuller hairline
- Painless and quicker procedure compared to hair transplants
- Long-lasting effect
How to book
- Select your preferred date and time
- Click Book Now
- Enter address, notes and booking information
- Complete payment online (Select ipay88 payment provider for bank transfer or credit card options)
- Once confirmed, our representative will be in touch with you
To secure appointment slot, advance full payment is required through an online 3rd party processing system. No cash is accepted to avoid dispute.
Payment options (link):
- Online bank transfer
- Credit card
- Boost e-wallet
- Maybank QR pay
- Once confirmed, booking appointment can be transferred to others (within coverage areas) or change to other date
- For advance cancellation of booking, 20% cancellation fee will be imposed on the paid booking fees and balance will be refunded to you.
- For cancellation on same day of booking, no refund will be provided due to time allocated by service provider
Terms and Conditions
- Doorstep service is applicable for all locations within Klang Valley without extra charges except for areas Semenyih, Rawang, Genting, Bangi, Kajang, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, or further than these locations. These locations are subject to RM50 - RM100 added transportation fees depending on the location of nearest PRO available.
- Bookings subject to availability of artist or therapist.
- For paid bookings with unavailable professional, full refund will be provided to you.
- For assigned bookings after payment is made, cancellation is subject to 20% administrative fees
- Full upfront payment must be made to get a PRO assigned to your booking
- Online health declaration form is required to fill up prior to booking confirmation.
- How do I make appointment? Log in to your account and select your service from main menu. From there, you will be guided through choosing a style and price point. Then sit back and wait for your beauty professional to arrive.
- Can I make 50% deposit payment? We collect upfront full payment to secure your appointment slot
- What if the artist / stylist did not show up? We will provide full refund should there be no artist available on your appointment date. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment. In addition, we reimburse you with 3,000 points to your account for any cancellation from our side due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Who are the beauty professionals? They are all specialists with proven experience and qualification. Background checks all capable and qualified to provide services.
- Which area do you cover? Our service is available in Klang Valley and Johor only
- Do you charge extra transportation fees? No extra charges except for areas outside of Klang Valley ie Janda Baik, Genting Highlands, Sekinchan or Bentong
Read more FAQ here link