U Brow Combo Eyebrow Embroidery
Custom-made eyebrow design
Having thin, uneven, or patchy eyebrows, can be challenging. Spending countless hours in front of the mirror, feeling insecure, trying to fix them will make your head spin. Going out at night and worrying if they got smudged or out of place can make you feel hesitant and unsure. That's why getting Microblading at Ubrow Studio can be a life-changing moment. Combo brows is a combination of Microblading & Ombre Mist Brows. It will make you look like you have natural hairs at the same time you have done the makeup. If you want the ultimate and most popular brow style then the Combo brow will be the one for you.
Our eyebrow design is custom-made to your overall facial structure, muscle structure, eye shape, skin tone, and hair color, in order to create the perfect set of eyebrows tailored to your own unique needs. Our professional, Dymii had 2 years of experience. Performed more than 800+ clients and trained about 15 students from the year 2020.
We provide one free touch-up session within 3 months.
A-2-13, Block Alamanda, 10 Boulevard, Lebuhraya Sprint, Jalan PJU 6a/3a, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Not suitable for
- Under 18 years old
- Keloids or skin condition in area to be treated.
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Major health conditions (unless you have a doctor's note)
- Wake up with the perfect eyebrow you love every day
- Say goodbye to your eyebrow pencil and save time on your makeup routine
- The result lasts about 1 year - 2 years depending on the individual’s skin type and lifestyle.
How to book
- Select your preferred date and time
- Click Book Now
- Enter address, notes, and booking information
- Complete payment online (Select ipay88 payment provider for bank transfer or credit card options)
- Once confirmed, our representative will be in touch with you
Full payment to be made online via Credit card or bank transfer option prior to scheduling your home service appointment.
- HOW LONG IS THE APPOINTMENT? 2~3 hours on average. During your appointment, we will consult with you the entire time ensuring we are on the same page. Much of the time is spent measuring and drawing on a symmetrical set of brows and agreeing on your perfect shape and color. The actual procedure itself takes 1~2 hours.
- IS THE FOLLOW-UP APPOINTMENT INCLUDED? In order to ensure that the brows heal perfectly a minimum of two treatments are usually needed 6-8 weeks apart on average. This first touch-up is included as it gives us the ability to correct any areas that possibly faded or allows the client to make suggestions if they want adjustments with the shape or color.
HOW LONG DOES EYEBROW EMBROIDERY LAST? The treatment is considered semi-permanent and will fade over time. Touch-ups are recommended every 1-2 years to maintain shape, color, and detail. How often depends on a number of factors including:
- Skin type (oily skin fade faster)
- Pigment color used (lighter colors fade faster)
- Sun exposure (over time can cause fading and discoloration of the pigment)
- Use of daily anti-aging products e.g.
- [Tretinoin (Retin-A) & Alpha Hydroxy]. These products increase your cell turnover rate and will shorten the life of your cosmetic tattoo
- DOES IT HURT? We do all that we can to ensure that the process is as comfortable as possible. Before the Microblading begins, a topical anesthetic is applied to the area to minimize discomfort, followed by a liquid anesthetic during the procedure. Some clients may feel slight discomfort, but it’s relatively pain-free for most. (PLEASE NOTE that if you are a frequent smoker, or have your appointment during your menstrual cycle, the pain level could be intensified.)
- CAN I EXERCISE AFTER GETTING EYEBROW EMBROIDERY? You must avoid working out for 7 days following your microblading appointment. Light exercising is allowed (minimal sweating), but you must clean the tattooed area as soon as you are done exercising. The salt in sweat will fade the pigment very quickly and give poor results.
- CAN I GET TATTOOED IF I AM PREGNANT? As a precaution to avoid any complications, we do not perform cosmetic tattooing on pregnant women.
- PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT? To ensure the highest quality of safety, all of our tools are one-time use only. ALL blades, hand tools, wipes, and any other product used during the procedure are disposed of as biohazardous waste after each appointment, giving each client peace of mind. Disposable needles & High-quality USA-made, vegan-friendly, and FDA-approved pigments.
Terms and Conditions
- RM200 deposit is not refundable if the appointment is canceled after payment is made.
- Reschedule appointment need to inform 48 hours before the booking date, otherwise, we will forfeit your deposit.
- No Show or cancellation without informing 48 hours before will result in a non-refundable deposit.
- 15 minutes late from your appointment will result in a non-refundable deposit.
- Appointment may extend or reschedule due to MCO.