General Questions for Services
All prices are listed in our website. Kindly visit our website and choose your desired service, date and time.
Dinner Makeup and Hairdo
1. What’s the difference between Glam and Dinner Package? (Answer) Dinner makeup package offers a more natural style makeup and hairstyling whereas the Glam makeup package offers a more intense, detailed makeup and hairdo look. If you are attending a themed dinner or red carpet, we would highly recommend glam makeup package.
2. How long will it take for 2 (and more) persons? (Answer) Usually around 3 hours is sufficient as we take around 1 ½ hours per person, but it depends on the type of makeup and hairstyling you want.
3. Do you come to my home? (Answer) Yes we provide doorstep service.
4. Which area do you cover? Any extra charges to Tanarimba, Bentong, Avani Sepang? (Answer) Currently we cover the whole Klang valley, Penang, Johor city, Melaka, Ipoh and Seremban. There will be extra charges outside of Klang Valley. The prices range from RM100-RM150 extra PER makeup artist.
5. Can I pick my makeup artist? (answer) Yes you can. Please scroll through our style gallery and let me know which work you like best and we will check artist availability. All bookings are subject to availability.
6. Can you send me photos of your artists work? (answer) All photos are in the gallery on the webpage.
7. I don't know what makeup and hairdo to do, can you recommend? (Answer) Sure, of course. Drop us a line on WhatsApp to chat with us.
8. Any special price if I book up to 5 pax? (Answer) You can choose option up to 5 pax in our website and special price is directly reflected.
9. Why do I have to book online? (Answer) Yes, please. Booking online gives confirmation to your booking because you will receive email as proof of order. Plus, you get to earn reward points every time you spend online. These points can be used to redeem vouchers for your future use.
10. How do I know if booking is confirmed? (Answer) You will receive order confirmation via email and our representative will be contacting you to discuss further on your requirements.
11. Can I have artist and therapist contact number? (Answer) Once assigned booking, our artist / therapist will contact you upon arrival. Should you have any questions, please drop a line to Effortless customer service.
Wedding Makeup and Hairdo
1. Why can't i just pick dinner makeup package for my wedding? I just want simple makeup and not full makeup like bridal. (Answer) We only send our top senior artist with more than 5 years experience for bridal package where they pay more attention to detail in order to achieve your flawless look and stunning hairstyles for your wedding. Normal time spent for wedding makeover is up to 3 hours. Dinner package is only for customers attending events not their own wedding.
2. Can't I take Dinner package for my ROM? I just want simple makeup. (answer) ROM packages include early morning sessions and more attention to detail. Dinner package is only for customers attending events not their own wedding .
1. Why don't you have classic mani pedi? (Answer) Our artists are more proficient in gel manicures and it takes lesser time with gel. Plus, gel manicures are longer lasting so you don't have the hassle of easy chipped nails or faded colors shortly after service. However you can request for it. Do drop us a line on WhatsApp
2. How long will one session take? (Answer) Usually less than 2 hours for a regular session. If with removals and art may take up to 3 hours.
3. Are there any foot bath and scrub provided? (Answer) We do not provide scrub and foot bath due to home cleanliness and ease of use.
4. Can I request for other nail designs? (Answer) Yes, of course. Just snap a picture of Pinterest and drop us a line. We will quote additional fees depends on design requirement.
5. Do you require additional tools or specific location? (Answer) No, our manicurist will bring necessary tools. We can come to your home, office or hotel.
6. Do you provide service bridal shower party? (Answer) Yes, we do. Just drop us a line in WhatsApp and we will advise you further.
1. How long does it last? (Answer) With proper care, eyelash extensions can last up to 1 month.
2. What’s the difference between 3D, 6D and 9D? (Answer) 3D has a more natural curl and look, 6D is more volume and dramatic, and 9D is super dramatic and voluminous. If you’re not sure which to get, drop us a line to find out which works best for your eyes shape.
3. Is it difficult to maintain? (Answer) You would need to include some extra care for your lashes, but not at all difficult. If this is your first time, we would suggest to try the classic natural (3D).
4. Do we have lash tinting as my lash is quite light? (Answer) Lash tinting is available upon request and subject to availability. Lash lift is recommended for those who have thicker or longer original lash. The effect is better compared to those who have thin or short original lashes.
5. Why can't i pay for refill only as only 1 or 2 spot missing eyelashes. (Answer) We only provide doorstep service for full set of lash extensions. We would also suggest to redo full set because touching up will add extra weight to original lashes, as some may not grown yet, and when it's too heavy it will cause more original lashes to fall.
6. Can I still do lash extensions if I have very thin and short lashes? (Answer) Yes, you can do but the extra weight itself may cause original lashes to fall faster. We recommend to use lash serum for better maintenance.
Thai Aromatherapy Massage
1. Will you bring massage beds for full body massage? (Answer) Yes we do upon request. We can also do on your bed or sofa if it’s comfortable.
2. Do you need a lot of space to do massage? (Answer) Not at all
3. What type of oils do you use for aromatherapy? (Answer) We use a range of essential oils. Please let us know if you have a special preference.
4. Can I choose to upgrade massage for different body area, for example first hour body and second hour on my foot? (Answer) Yes, absolutely. Normal upgrade prices will apply.
1. Is it safe? (Answer) Yes our beauticians are certified with over 5 years experience in embroidery. We use certified and safe products by trusted manufacturers only.
2. Is it painful? (Answer) There will be numbing cream so you would probably only feel little pricks here and there.
3. Will it be new needles used? (Answer) Yes of course!
4. I am diabetic, can I do? (Answer) This is best consulted with your doctor, but usually we do not recommend doing so.
5. How long does it take for healing process? (Answer) Usually it will take 3 - 7 days for recovery when you will see complete peeling process. After peel, natural colors will emerge.