Hair Blowout and Style
Book Professional Stylist Directly To You
Feeling super tired and needed a hair blowout service? We know how girls feel when it comes to washing and blowing hair especially when the hair is long! No fret, now you can book our professional makeup artist to help you blow dry and style right away.
Save more when you book for a group of friends!
Hair blowout and style (normal hours)
Hours: 9am - 6pm
Wash your hair and leave it to our artist to blow dry. Styling will be provided depending on your preference, and where you're heading after, of course!
Hair blowout and style (special hours)
Hours: 6am - 8am, 8pm - 10pm
We know sometimes you feel like a blow dry service at these hours. Whether you're preparing for a super early morning occasion or late night party, we've got you covered!
Group Hair Styling for Parties
Get a group of makeup artist arriving at your doorstep to cater to family and friends. Group price applicable for booking situated in one location only. Number of professional makeup artist to be assigned:
- 2 - 3 pax (1 makeup Artist)
- 4 - 5 pax (2 makeup Artist)
Ideal for attending events such as Birthday Parties, Wedding dinner, Gala dinner, Awards night, Prom night
Available locations Klang Valley, Ipoh, Johor, Penang, Seremban, Melaka
Other makeup services
- Dinner Makeup Korean natural style
- Glam Makeup American style, deep smoky eyes, contouring
- Hijab makeup Wearing tudung-only makeup
- Airbrush Makeup for long lasting and flawless coverage
- Indian style Makeup and Hair
- Kids Makeup and Hair
- ROM Makeup and Hairdo
- Bridesmaid Makeup and Hairdo
- Pre-wedding Makeup and Hairdo
- Bridal Makeup and Hairdo for Wedding Reception
- Costume Makeup and Hair (Halloween, special character etc)
Need quotation for corporate events?
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Level of Experience
Professional makeup artist with more than 2 years experience and proven track record (All professionals are vetted, experienced and qualified (VEQ)
Effortless will match you with the most suitable makeup artist based on your style preference. Reliable beauty professional will be assigned so you don't to have search and compare tirelessly. Save time and have peace of mind!
How to book
- Select your preferred date and time
- Click Book Now
- Enter address, notes and booking information
- Complete payment online (Select ipay88 payment provider for bank transfer or credit card options)
- Once confirmed, our representative will be in touch with you
To secure appointment slot, advance full payment is required.
Payment options (link):
- Online bank transfer
- Credit card
- Boost e-wallet
- Maybank QR pay
- Once confirmed, booking appointment can be transferred to others (within coverage areas) or change to other date
- For advance cancellation of booking, 30% cancellation fee will be imposed on the paid booking fees and balance will be refunded to you.
- For cancellation on same day of booking, no refund will be provided due to time allocated by service provider
- How do I make appointment? Log in to your account and select your service from main menu. From there, you will be guided through choosing a style and price point. Then sit back and wait for your beauty professional to arrive.
- Can I make 50% deposit payment? We collect upfront full payment to secure your appointment slot
- What if the artist / stylist did not show up? We will provide full refund should there be no artist available on your appointment date. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment. In addition, we reimburse you with 3,000 points to your account for any cancellation from our side due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Who are the beauty professionals? They are all specialists with proven experience and qualification. Background checks all capable and qualified to provide services.
- Which area do you cover? Our service is available in Klang Valley, Penang, Johor, Ipoh, Seremban and Melaka
- Do you charge extra transportation fees? No extra charges except for areas outside of Klang Valley ie Janda Baik, Genting Highlands, Sekinchan or Bentong
Read more FAQ here link