U Brow Eyeliner Tattoo
Long-lasting eyeliner tattoo
Eyeliner Tattoo brightens your eyes and gives you that wide-awake look throughout the day. You won’t have to worry about smudging when you sweat at the gym, swim at the pool, or go to the beach. If you have allergies to regular makeup, eyeliner tattoo is your best option for no more watery and itchy eyes. Choose from thin, medium, thick, or add a design. Anything is possible! Wake up ready to go! Dymii had 2 years of experience. Performed more than 800+ clients and trained about 15 students from the year 2020.
Eyeliner tattoo is a wonderful cosmetic tattoo investment that delivers long-lasting, perfect eyeliner that you can wake up to, 24/7. An eyeliner tattoo means smudge-proof, on-point eyeliner all day, every day. No more uneven or running eyeliner in the morning, at the gym, pool, or on tropical holidays, ever!
We provide one free touch-up session within 3 months.
A-2-13, Block Alamanda, 10 Boulevard, Lebuhraya Sprint, Jalan PJU 6a/3a, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
The procedure is suitable for those who have double eyelids.
Not suitable for
- Under 18 years old
- Keloids or skin condition in area to be treated.
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Major health conditions (unless you have a doctor's note)
- With eyeliner tattoo, you can wake up, shower, exercise, work, and swim always looking your best.
- Save time and money on makeup with eyeliner tattoo.
- The result lasts about 2 years - 5 years depending on the individual’s skin type and lifestyle.
How to book
- Select your preferred date and time
- Click Book Now
- Enter address, notes, and booking information
- Complete payment online (Select ipay88 payment provider for bank transfer or credit card options)
- Once confirmed, our representative will be in touch with you
Full payment to be made online via Credit card or bank transfer option prior to scheduling your home service appointment.
- HOW LONG IS THE APPOINTMENT? Depending on the desired shape and size of the eyeliner, the entire process takes between 1.5-2 hours including consultation.
- IS THE FOLLOW-UP APPOINTMENT INCLUDED? Yes. All cosmetic procedures require a touch-up appointment 4 to 6 weeks after the initial appointment. This is essential for ensuring the best possible outcome, as each person's skin responds differently to the tattooing. The touch-up cannot occur earlier than 4 weeks. The 4-week timeframe gives your skin time to heal and allows us to see what work still needs to be done.
- HOW LONG DOES AN EYELINER TATTOO LAST? Eyeliner tattoo typically can last between 2 years to 5 years, depending on how your skin takes the color and other factors such as sun exposure, lifestyle, skincare products, sweat.
- IS EYELINER TATTOOING SAFE? Eyeliner tattooing is safe but must be delivered only by trained - skilled and qualified professionals - as it is a procedure that is very close to the sensitive eye area. While eyeliner tattooing is a safe cosmetic procedure, Ubrow Studio does not recommend, and will not accept requests for the tattooing of the waterline, as this area is considered to be one of the "danger zones".
- DOES IT HURT? Before and during an eyeliner tattooing procedure, topical anesthetics will be used for your comfort. Although every client's pain threshold is very different, some clients have fallen asleep throughout their entire eyeliner tattoo procedure whilst others may report a "scratching" discomfort sensation along the lash-line during their treatment due to the needle tip making contact with their lash roots.
- CAN I GET TATTOOED IF I AM PREGNANT? As a precaution to avoid any complications, we do not perform cosmetic tattooing on pregnant women.
PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT? To ensure the highest quality of safety, all of our tools are one-time use only. ALL blades, hand tools, wipes, and any other product used during the procedure are disposed of as biohazardous waste after each appointment, giving each client peace of mind. Disposable needles & High-quality USA-made, vegan-friendly, and FDA-approved pigments.
Terms and Conditions
- RM200 deposit is not refundable if the appointment is canceled after payment is made.
- Reschedule appointment need to inform 48 hours before the booking date, otherwise, we will forfeit your deposit.
- No Show or cancellation without informing 48 hours before will result in a non-refundable deposit.
- 15 minutes late from your appointment will result in a non-refundable deposit.
- Appointment may extend or reschedule due to MCO.