U Brow Watercolour Lip
Natural-looking lip blushing tattoo
Lip Blushing Tattoo adds color, definition, and gives your lips a voluptuous look. You won’t have to worry about applying and reapplying lipstick all day long. Our watercolour lip provides a natural-looking color and creates the illusion of “fuller” lips. Dymii had 2 years of experience. Performed more than 800+ clients and trained about 15 students from the year 2020.
By having a lip blush tattoo done, you will never have to be concerned about your colors smearing, fading, or rubbing off as you eat or drink. Additionally, you will archive sexier, fuller lips with cutely defined lip lines.
We provide one free touch-up session within 3 months.
A-2-13, Block Alamanda, 10 Boulevard, Lebuhraya Sprint, Jalan PJU 6a/3a, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Not suitable for
- Under 18 years old
- Keloids or skin condition in area to be treated.
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Major health conditions (unless you have a doctor's note)
- Enhancing the natural shape of your lips, you can wake up, shower, exercise, work, and swim always looking your best.
- Save your time and save money on buying lipstick. You no longer have to reapply your lipstick a number of times in a day.
- The result lasts about 1 year - 3 years depending on the individual’s skin type and lifestyle.
How to book
- Select your preferred date and time
- Click Book Now
- Enter address, notes, and booking information
- Complete payment online (Select ipay88 payment provider for bank transfer or credit card options)
- Once confirmed, our representative will be in touch with you
Full payment to be made online via Credit card or bank transfer option prior to scheduling your home service appointment.
- HOW LONG IS THE APPOINTMENT? Depending on the desired shape and size of the lips, the entire process takes between 3-4 hours including consultation.
- IS THE FOLLOW-UP APPOINTMENT INCLUDED? Yes. A touch-up session is always required after a cosmetic tattoo procedure. The session provides an opportunity to refine the tattoo and to ensure that it matches the desired color and shape. This is essential for ensuring the best possible outcome, as each person's skin responds differently to the tattooing.
- HOW LONG DOES AN LIP BLUSH TATTOO LAST? The color inks are designed to fade over time. Softer colors tend to fade faster, while darker colors can last longer. As a general guideline, lip color can last anywhere from 1 to 3 years.
- DOES IT HURT? Individual experiences vary, as people have different levels of sensitivity. Some clients report a little discomfort during the procedure, while others have no problems at all. Topical anesthetics are used to minimize any pain or discomfort. You're likely to find that any pain is less than you expect.
- I GOT LIP FILLERS, CAN I GET LIP BLUSHING ON MY LIPS? Yes, but you need to wait about two to three weeks after the filler injection for any bruising and swelling to dissipate before the makeup is applied to the lips.
- CAN I GET TATTOOED IF I AM PREGNANT? As a precaution to avoid any complications, we do not perform cosmetic tattooing on pregnant women.
PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT? To ensure the highest quality of safety, all of our tools are one-time use only. ALL blades, hand tools, wipes, and any other product used during the procedure are disposed of as biohazardous waste after each appointment, giving each client peace of mind. Disposable needles & High-quality USA-made, vegan-friendly, and FDA-approved pigments.
Terms and Conditions
- RM200 deposit is not refundable if the appointment is canceled after payment is made.
- Reschedule appointment need to inform 48 hours before the booking date, otherwise, we will forfeit your deposit.
- No Show or cancellation without informing 48 hours before will result in a non-refundable deposit.
- 15 minutes late from your appointment will result in a non-refundable deposit.
- Appointment may extend or reschedule due to MCO.